A place for drunkards to vent their unrepressed drunk souls without fear of retribution or a spanking.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

One Plus One Is Drunk

i can say with much certainity that i am drunk right now. on the drunk scale however, i am very low on. see how that last sentence made not enough sense as does this one does? i can write better, really i can, but i am not trying now. blogger is fuckin with me and it pokes me with a stick and runs away and i chase it but i cant catch it like on a playground in fifth grade when marty e. says he doesn't like me even though i steal his goody comb.

why is comb spelt with a b at the end anyway?

why is cough spelled cough and not coff?

what is my drink of choice you ask? it is wine. whine. whyne? i haven't dranken wine since Saturday. Saturday i dranken a lot of wine and gin. i could've also dranken sangria but i opted not too. Saturday night i got buzzed and almost drunk maybe.

do you want to know something? well. i know you do. so i will tell you. i don't know. i'm sorry. i really havenothing to say tell you. oh! i know something i can tell you. i want to tell you that if i was a very slutty acting type of person who didn't believe in the vows of marriage who had NO BODY ISSUES WHATSOEVER I would drive to a bar, go over to a group of really cute guys and drink and have fun with them and then ask them if they wouldlike to take me home and fuck the shit out of me. I would first make them all line up over me and i would suck them off and jack them off and then just let them take over and treat me like a little slut because i would be one.

it would be super fun!!


but too bad i'm not and i'll just have one penis for the rest of my life unless hubby agrees to a threesome or we end up in a sex club or drunk with a guy friend and he says go for it. yeah, but otherwise...prolly not hapnin

excuse me now while i go eat creamy peanut butter off a plastic spoon

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me know as negotiations progress with your husband

8:37 AM

 
Blogger Mathieu said...

Hi, just found that particular blog.

well... You seem to be in total lack of sex (duh).

Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish I was that guy at the bar who gets asked to drink with a nice girl, have fun with her, and then get asked if I wanted to go home and fuck the shit out of her.

But then again, there's the whole gf thing. ;)

Really, how come all people on blogger have one point in common : not enough sex to satisfy?

Why is it that people get so mismatched? Why is it that you can't fall on *that person which fits you not only in the above-waist department but also in the below-waist department (let me just specify that I think sexual activities should include above and below waist body parts).

I really am confused as to how much you can change your sex life with your partner and make it what you want.

Another question I have is : Why is it that when women buy really nice clothes (really tiny, transparent ones) they put it on once or twice a year?

Also, why do girls, in general, when in a relationship will stop being horny?

Sometimes, just sometimes, I'd really enjoy having sex with that woman you were talking about and that I could enjoy my sex-dull relationship at home all the while having no remorse...

cheers to you and your wonderful sex drive.

1:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home