A place for drunkards to vent their unrepressed drunk souls without fear of retribution or a spanking.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I'm drunk and smell like a stripper




I was stripping the tile floor in the kitchen tonight and I had an Idea. As soon as I reached a good stopping point I put on my jacket an headed to the strip club. I go to the gentleman's ballet about once a year. I had a good time. Te strippers made me feel like they wanted to touch me; they kissed my neck, smiled at me and ran thier fingers through my hair. It gave me chills when they did that. Before I left I paid for the three on one lap dance. Well worth the 20 bucks. I drank a bunch of hieniekens and ate a pot brownie for dessert. I smell like a stripper, and my house smells like floor stripper. I would like to smell a stripper on my floor. That is all, I'm going to masterbate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Head Apollo said...

That's a pretty good rate for three on one. That's it, I'm moving to a cheaper country.

6:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can live in my basement cheap.

6:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home