A place for drunkards to vent their unrepressed drunk souls without fear of retribution or a spanking.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Popping My Cherry


Hello
Yur Drunk

This is my first post on this blog.

I was invited here by Mr. Dobbs.

So I hope I won’t dissapoint.

I am not sure to what degree of drunk you must be to post here.

Does being buzzed count?

Does wanting to be drunk count?

Do we leave in all typos or backspace and correct them?

I think I will be a good drunken contributor for the following reasons:

1. I am really good at getting drunk and at being drunk.
2. I am a really great drunk person when I am drunk
3. I kiss girls and touch their boobies when I’m drunk
4. Sometimes I do the same thing to boys but replace boobies with crotches.
5. I say lots of really stupid things that I will regret in the morning.

I hope you will enjoy.

Thank you…

(p.s...yes i'm drunk right now..just because i wasn't sure and wanted to be sure i followed the rules, etc. etc. etcetera... danny kaye is the shit)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bravo, bravo

more boobies, and girls kisssing

yes more of that

5:04 PM

 
Blogger Fist of Trueness said...

Fuck yes. Congrats.

5:49 PM

 
Blogger xTx said...

but what about the rules??? What are the rules!!!

:-)

6:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rule is: that you must be in some way intoxicated or have once been to post here. Alchol seems popular here and cold medicine running a close second. Oh yeah !!!! the last rule is that you must send me nude photos of yourself post haste.

10:18 PM

 
Blogger -h. said...

welcome.

consider your cherry popped.

coincidentally: i'm about smashed on cherry nyquil. bottoms up, kiddies.

11:47 PM

 
Blogger lady godiva said...

DOBBS!!!!!!!
how could you??

or pregnant..that is also an option that allows you to post as well. without actual intoxication.

right??????????
right.

9:20 AM

 
Blogger Beth said...

*cracks up*

Welcome xtx!!

That was by far one of the better posts here. Kudos, mon ami.

6:19 PM

 
Blogger Cold Hands said...

Sign me up! I'm all over the being drunk thing - and I can surely provide pics ;)

4:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home