A place for drunkards to vent their unrepressed drunk souls without fear of retribution or a spanking.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Dinner into drunk

Miraculously my sinus infection haz faded. I felt so good I, worked out tonight and decided to go out to dinner. I know a place that makes fine steak/potato pie for dinner, it is so good that it makes my colon twitch. I went there and the fifty taps of dank, dark 10-15% proof beer got in the way. So I beat a couple beers back to wash down the pie. I was still thirsty from my earlier work out, so I had another and then as if on cue Satan sent in a hot young lady to stand next to me at the bar. She had red hair and a tight body. She talked to me about her recent self-discovery about her family about her history. We introduced one another at the same time, strange. Her body and hands a language of thier own, the way they played with her hair, and batted her eyes, as her hands ran over her contures, told me a story of, "If your nice to me and make me laugh we could probably have sex." Her giggle and laugh her closeness and scent open conversation was leading... to me laughing at tempation and going home with a smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home