A place for drunkards to vent their unrepressed drunk souls without fear of retribution or a spanking.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Fun with PMS!

Some days, I feel barely human. Yesterday was one of them. I felt fat, icky, ugly, bloated, completely less than human, and all I wanted to do was go and hide. I no longer felt fit to be a member of society, let alone show my face in public. My mother, who has never had PMS in her ENTIRE life, asked me why I was so hard on myself. Other than wanting to strangle her for never having had PMS, I really had no answer.

I also had The Zit From Hell...also known as the Doublezit Twins. Yes, this uberblemish was really two inflamed pores in one! Double your pleasure, double your fun! I named it Phil. This thing was like a lunar landing module on my chin, guys. I mean, it was HUGE. It was my own personal flotation device. I've seen tumors smaller than this thing. His Royal Hotness started calling it my "appendage."

Phil and I were not amused.

-K.

1 Comments:

Blogger God Hates Kittens said...

I love popping zits and squeezing my nose to watch all the blackheads pop out like little snakes. I still remember one monster I had when I was 17 years old that took 3 squeezes to get all the puss goodness out. BTW they taste awful so it's best to just clean up with a tissue and throw it away.

10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home