A place for drunkards to vent their unrepressed drunk souls without fear of retribution or a spanking.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

I Was In Your Mattress Back In 1952

Quite accurately it seems I'm hardcore. I can't really describe the extent to which I want to puke or the number of times I had to rewrite this post because quite frankly, friends and neighbours, I am drunk. Damn drunk.

And I touched another man's nipples today. Please don't judge me. It says so in the banner. Banners haunt my dreams.

The day that I meet you, and it is coming soon, don't be afraid to ask to see me naked, because I will oblige like a son of a bitch.

5 Comments:

Blogger Head Apollo said...

He had both nipples pierced. And I asked to see them. And one thing led to another...

3:37 PM

 
Blogger Head Apollo said...

...and I like it when you take that tone with me.

3:38 PM

 
Blogger lady godiva said...

hell..to be fair - i think you should just post naked pics here...
really - fair is fair.

9:21 PM

 
Blogger Head Apollo said...

With my intake, it's only a matter of time.

8:01 AM

 
Blogger Beth said...

anxiously awaits naked pics...
I need to post drunk.
I know this now.
New Year's is just a short time away...
but, I'm quite sure I will be a bit...preoccupied. ;)

11:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home