A place for drunkards to vent their unrepressed drunk souls without fear of retribution or a spanking.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Assistance on Aisle 8

So what in the hell do all of you drunks drink when you're sick? Like I've had this nasty head cold for a few days now and I haven't had a drop of alcohol since Sunday. Okay well, I go to have some wine last night and it tasted oh-so-nasty in my sickly mouth. Maybe it just went bad since the box has been in my fridge a week now and I've never held a box over that long.

I need suggestions, I need them pronto.

5 Comments:

Blogger -h. said...

Jaegermeister.

Tastes like cough syrup, will get you silly-drunk in three shots or less, chaseable with Red Bull.

Hope you feel better.

10:40 PM

 
Blogger S said...

My daddy does that! Calls it his cough syrup. What a coinkidink!

(I have a drunken headache right now, so it seemed appropriate to post.)

1:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get some milk and some weed. grind the weed to dust or small pieces and let it simmer in a sauce pan of milk for about a half hour, not to hot or the active ingrediant will evaporate. Strain the milk through a coffee filter or cheese cloth. Drink, you'll feel much better in about a half hour.

3:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it needs to be whole milk. The THC leaves the plant material when heated binds with the fat in the milk.

3:17 PM

 
Blogger -h. said...

Wow ... it's like cocoa. Only much much better.

* off to make a hot toddy *

10:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home