A place for drunkards to vent their unrepressed drunk souls without fear of retribution or a spanking.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Tell All Your Friends

If you still have any. I mean you've probably alienated them all by getting drunk and trying to grope them or their partners and then vomited in their garden. Why don't you grow up?

Anyway, I made a little button for ya, which I'm using on my blog and feel free to borrow but please try and host it yourself as I don't want my account eaten or whatever.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So that's three days(?) on the trot I've been drinking and I can't decide whether it's because I'm on holiday and have nothing better to do, or if it's because I love posting on this god damned blog so much and I'm such a rule follower that I can't post sober.

Alls I cans says is, thank the sweet lord and his baby orphans for spellchecker.

1 Comments:

Blogger Head Apollo said...

Right back atcha.

It doesn't do anything, it's there just to save and copy onto your own blog.

7:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home