A place for drunkards to vent their unrepressed drunk souls without fear of retribution or a spanking.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Solution to All Our Problems

Remember kids, people who tell you to drink in moderation are liars and communists. Drinking can drastically improve your social skills, not to mention increase the attractiveness of those members of the opposite sex who blunder into your immediate vicinity.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"Lechery, it provokes, and unprovokes: it provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance." - Macbeth Act II Scene III

2 Comments:

Blogger Head Apollo said...

I regret this pic. It's making me feel sick.

5:19 PM

 
Blogger Beth said...

I regret it too.

It makes me dizzy...

and I have yet to be drunk...
just wait til Saturday!

11:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home