A place for drunkards to vent their unrepressed drunk souls without fear of retribution or a spanking.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

The Company likes me drunk

Today was another instance in a monthly ritual where my company treats ourselves to beer and snacks. So that means as usual I had to induldge. It sure does make my co-workers more intriguing. I think my productivity actually peaks because I swear I can type like 100 words/minute with a little alcohol in the bloodstream.

Contrary to popular belief, Sprizee, I wasn't wasted. I just had an adequate buzz. Although I just now got sober enough to type and that's why this post is so late in the evening. It's rather fun to IM with friends while adequately buzzed. There's drunk dialing and now there's drunk pinging. It's rather amusing for no one however and could lead to CLMs if you're not careful, Career Limiting Moves.

Woohoo, thanks Sprizee for indulging me this afternoon. The trenchcoated Sprint man is putting his duds back on and walking out the door now. He says hello by the way!

1 Comments:

Blogger egan said...

Lies.. you are full of lies. I would never IM drunk.

3:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home